Meet Ivory B!
Hey beauty! I’m Ivory B! I’m a new wife to my amazing Husband, Kwasi Bandoh, and a mommy to our beautiful son Kaleb Isaac. Some would say that I am a blogger, speaker, and a self-published author. I would say that I am just a speck of dust that God-molded to do work for His Kingdom. I love God with all of my heart and desire to connect women to Christ and one another through friendship, fellowship, and freedom in Jesus!
Since I’m twenty-three years old, and clearly corny, here are twenty-three quick facts about ya girl:
- I graduated from Salisbury University with a BA in Sociology.
- I am currently a stay-at-home-mom and love it.
- I like chicken more than I like steak.
- I started blogging after I lost my job in August 2016.
- I love pumpkin spice everything (except pumpkin spice cheese. Don’t ask.)
- I love cooking and have actually grown to be very good at it.
- The crock-pot is my weapon of choice.
- My home church has service on Saturday evenings instead of Sunday mornings.
- I’ve lost all of my baby weight (plus or minus a few pounds.)
- I have been natural since the spring of 2013.
- I prefer pampers diapers and parent’s choice wipes.
- I am in love with everything Star Wars.
- Summer and fall are my favorite seasons.
- Planners are an accessory for me.
- Home decor is my fake side job (I just love it and think I could be paid for doing it one day.)
- I watch YouTube vlogs and tutorials more than I watch regular t.v.
- I am a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (and yes my Husband is an Omega).
- I love pineapples and marble countertops (just take a look at my blog).
- I’m very short (i’m 5’2).
- I can teach myself just about anything (thank God for the internet).
- I love Apple products (my Husband has a droid, yuck).
- Coral is my favorite color.
- I got married before my actually wedding date (there will be a blog posted about this soon).
- Starbucks is a major food group in my mind (here’s an extra since I’m turning 24 in 2017).
I love you guys so much for taking the time to read all these facts (because I know you really don’t care LOL) and for being a part of my journey! Keep being great, eating pineapples, never give up, trusting in The Lord, and not using too much highlighter!
As always, remember to flourish!